Any Rec Tec bundle sales coming up?

mdsmoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
A support guy at RecTec said that they run specials seasonally and that he thought one would be coming up soon. Looking to by my first smoker, the RT-700 and trying to hold out for some sort of a sale.

They had cyber sales last year around Thanksgiving, weekend after Black Friday. I'm waiting so i can also buy an RT-700.

They had cyber sales last year around Thanksgiving, weekend after Black Friday. I'm waiting so i can also buy an RT-700.
Man, I'd like to have it for Thanksgiving to smoke a turkey breast. We will see...
"GENERAL FAQ"
"DOES RECTEQ EVER HAVE SALES OR PROMOTIONS?"
"We don’t ever put our grills on sale. We have a commitment to offering our grills at a fair price every day and treating everyone like family. It wouldn’t be right for some members to pay more than others, and this way no one misses out on a “deal” on the price of the grill, and every day is the best day to buy. (Periodically throughout the year we offer discounts on some bundles that can be purchased with a grill, or on certain accessories as we see fit. To gain access to these and other upcoming announcements, subscribe to our newsletter at recteq.com"

That would help making the decision whether to wait or not. I did see a little while ago that you could get the competition card at 50% when you bought the grill.

I wonder if the 50% off deal with the comp cart was to clear out ones with the old spelling (RecTec vs recteq). If so, then I wouldn't expect to see that desk come back.

If my memory is correct, last year they included 200 pounds of RecTeq pellets. This year in the June-August time frame they had 50% off the competition cart for the RT 700. That’s when I took advantage of the opportunity to join the family. If mooncusser is correct, I now have a “classic”. If you google RecTeq, you will see an old ad from Amazon that had the 200lbs, RT700, and a cover. Their price just showed “unavailable”. I should have kept the image but here is one that still appears for the RT590 package. One thing I have come to realize is if you can afford it, sometimes the enjoyment you recieve between now and the sale date can bring more satisfaction and use than you will receive from the sale’s price difference. Keep in mind I am in California, so I use my grill 3 or 4 times a week. (Don’t hate the player, hate the game, lol.)

Just my 2 cents worth
IMG_3501.png

Last edited:
This is the deal I got last year on Black Friday. I remember the deal expired on Black Friday because I was up until 11:30pm trying to decide between the RT-340 and the RT-590. I love the 340, but would buy the 590 if I could go back in time.

Attachments

• EC137FB7-0539-4CBE-BBCB-C883A4A9E4A0.jpeg
    EC137FB7-0539-4CBE-BBCB-C883A4A9E4A0.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 293

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back