Bull Any experience with Rec Tec Academy?

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
perhaps I’m just too pumped up about the new Bull or maybe too much time on my hands with that pesky pandemic and all (ha!). But I’m seriously interested in the RecTec Academy. Has any one been?

Last edited:
I just noticed the RecTec Academy from their website a couple of days ago. I was reading up on it and MAN does that look like a fun time. I'd like to hear about it myself.

Late notice here, but the recteq academy is sold out for this year and all of 2021. However, yesterday they posted that they had 4 cancellations for the academy this weekend.

BTW, since the wife and I canceled our normal vacation plan for this summer due to COVID, we bought tickets for the December 2020 academy. If anyone here is also going, let us know!

Late notice here, but the recteq academy is sold out for this year and all of 2021. However, yesterday they posted that they had 4 cancellations for the academy this weekend.

BTW, since the wife and I canceled our normal vacation plan for this summer due to COVID, we bought tickets for the December 2020 academy. If anyone here is also going, let us know!
Lookin forward to meeting you. Don't know about you, but I'm more interested in the backyard type of cooking than the competition. Coming up from SW FL, by way of Lexington.

Yup, I’m not looking to compete either, so hopefully it will be good food, drinks, and people combined with some knowledge I can apply back home.

What Lexington, because my Lexington is not on the way to Georgia from SW Florida!

Yup, I’m not looking to compete either, so hopefully it will be good food, drinks, and people combined with some knowledge I can apply back home.

What Lexington, because my Lexington is not on the way to Georgia from SW Florida!
Lex, Ky, actually Georgetown. Moved down here in 05, wife worked at UK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back