Another Shelf and rack thread

I assumed front shelf, I saw the stock front shelf and it looks dinky, so I made a wood one instead.
I looked at making an interior shelf, but unless I made it slide, I didn't think it would work too well to access the food on the bottom. I ended up buying a grilla grills jerky rack. All stainless, sliding removable shelves, folds for storage, versatile usage and excellent quality. I've used it for ribs, jerky, chicken wings, veggies, fish, etc...

Pic has the center shelf removed:

View attachment 14409View attachment 14408
Thanks this is what i was looking for. I just ordered one one line.

Hello. I’m new to the whole smoking game. Just got an RT590 for Xmas and can wait to cook. I have prob done about 10 smokes already and realized i need that shelf and the xtra rack if I’m having a big party. Here’s my pics. It was real easy to do and we’ll worth it. Btw I see how clean everyone’s grill is and wonder why mine is so messy already. It’s only been a month. I can’t get those deep drip stains unless I go with something with grit but ain’t so that.

View attachment 14396View attachment 14397View attachment 14398
Looks like the one I made last year

Attachments

• 04A82B3F-2D56-486E-984D-41A4A14B888E.jpeg
    04A82B3F-2D56-486E-984D-41A4A14B888E.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 90
  • 951D5E14-344C-4FC5-9AF9-D3B18EB84ADB.jpeg
    951D5E14-344C-4FC5-9AF9-D3B18EB84ADB.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 96
It def looks similar. I like the rounded edges even better. Good job. I have a cheap piece of pine on for now which is plenty functional but I’m sure at some point I will be getting a nicer top. I can’t help myself

Hello. I’m new to the whole smoking game. Just got an RT590 for Xmas and can wait to cook. I have prob done about 10 smokes already and realized i need that shelf and the xtra rack if I’m having a big party. Here’s my pics. It was real easy to do and we’ll worth it. Btw I see how clean everyone’s grill is and wonder why mine is so messy already. It’s only been a month. I can’t get those deep drip stains unless I go with something with grit but ain’t so that.

View attachment 14396View attachment 14397View attachment 14398
Love the shelf! I didn’t see what type hinges and locking up mechanism. This really looks like what I would like! Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back