Bull Another new convert...

ToeJam

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Just purchased the RT-700 on the 5th along with the comp cart and folding shelf. Awaiting delivery via Estes to Southern Indiana sometime next week.
Started my pellet cooker journey a couple of years ago on a Camp Chef Woodwind w/ sear box. Next (current) is a Oklahoma Joe's Rider DLX. Really like the height of the DLX as I'm 6'2". Apparently, I'm going to need some sort of spacer (tool box maybe) to get the height that was so nice with the DLX. I've seen a few pix, but no make/model of the tool boxes posted. Eagerly awaiting my RT-700.

Mine will be here Monday and I also have the Comp cart. The grill height is one thing I was wondering about as well. I am 6'4" and I was debating maybe blocks between the casters and the comp cart? I will see once it gets here and I get it all assembled.

Mine will be here Monday and I also have the Comp cart. The grill height is one thing I was wondering about as well. I am 6'4" and I was debating maybe blocks between the casters and the comp cart? I will see once it gets here and I get it all assembled.
Someone else has done that to raise it up. Think he used PVC.

Just purchased the RT-700 on the 5th along with the comp cart and folding shelf. Awaiting delivery via Estes to Southern Indiana sometime next week.
Started my pellet cooker journey a couple of years ago on a Camp Chef Woodwind w/ sear box. Next (current) is a Oklahoma Joe's Rider DLX. Really like the height of the DLX as I'm 6'2". Apparently, I'm going to need some sort of spacer (tool box maybe) to get the height that was so nice with the DLX. I've seen a few pix, but no make/model of the tool boxes posted. Eagerly awaiting my RT-700.
I'm interested to know why you have chosen to move to the Bull over your woodwind?

My big worry is searing.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on how you made the decision.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back