Stampede Another front shelf pic thread

shaywave

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
smoker-shelf1.jpg

This is my new fancy front shelf!

-Shay

Those are old cedar boards from my deck stairs.. i was totally kidding about this being fancy. These are temporary just so i have a table.

The plan is to actually rip down a few more of those cedar boards, round the edges, sand and then put a few coats of outdoor deck stain on them. I've got a nice Adirondack chair I made out of the same stuff that looks great so figured i'd do that.

But who knows when i'll have time to whip that up, so in the meantime, good enough eh?

Last edited:
Those are old cedar boards from my deck stairs.. i was totally kidding about this being fancy. These are temporary just so i have a table.

The plan is to actually rip down a few more of those cedar boards, round the edges, sand and then put a few coats of outdoor deck stain on them. I've got a nice Adirondack chair I made out of the same stuff that looks great so figured i'd do that.

But who knows when i'll have time to whip that up, so in the meantime, good enough eh?
Hey, Bubba over at “Barnwood Builders” would be thrilled with that shelf! Folks pay good money for nail holes and wood “patina” like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back