Another Damn Newbie!

FatDog

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
Hello Gentlemen,

I just pulled the trigger on a new RT 1250!!!!

After a ton of research online and talking to several friends, Recteq is what I decided to go with for our first smoker pellet grill. My wife and I are excited to receive the new grill and I'm sure I'll have questions as we begin using it, so in other words "thanks" in advance and.......Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the “addiction.” 🤣 Smoke quickly begins to control your life. The 1250 is a great choice! Let us know when it arrives and you do your first “smoke.” Pictures, or it didn’t happen. 😉

Hello Gentlemen,

After a ton of research online and talking to several friends, Recteq is what I decided to go with for our first smoker pellet grill. My wife and I are excited to receive the new grill and I'm sure I'll have questions as we begin using it, so in other words "thanks" in advance and.......Happy Holidays!

Welcome & Congrats!! Enjoy that bad boy & post / share pics of your cooks :)..

Welcome from central Florida. Be sure to read all the posts about your delivery. You will save yourself some aggravtion. You made a great choice, enjoy your 1250. It’s a beast!

Welcome from central Florida. Be sure to read all the posts about your delivery. You will save yourself some aggravtion. You made a great choice, enjoy your 1250. It’s a beast!
Hmmmm, Okay I'll have to check into that! Any words of advice?

Hello Gentlemen,

Welcome!

Welcome! Estes is certainly frustrating, but my grill was not damaged and my first cook made me immediately appreciate the 1250 and forget Estes (after a few rants to customer service and here).

It’s the same with me. Everything worked out ok but my grill sat at a shipping terminal 45 minutes from my house for over a week. I have the 1250 as well and I’m very happy with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back