Android App Update

While I like the new format for the Recipes section, it's severely missing on content. e.g. There's only 3 Beef recipes.

I just noticed the new app today. Like you said, only 3 recipes. Also, I remember being able to set temp alarm set points. I can seem to find that function, have you? Thanks

I just noticed the new app today. Like you said, only 3 recipes. Also, I remember being able to set temp alarm set points. I can seem to find that function, have you? Thanks
I can't find the alarm function.

While I like the new format for the Recipes section, it's severely missing on content. e.g. There's only 3 Beef recipes.
Strange, I have 10 under my beef recipes. I think they are adding more as they get converted to the new format.

It’s been a long time since the iOS app for the Matador has been updated!
It's about time!

1679513205515.png

1st time I’ve seen the new android rev, guess it loaded itself as I didn’t initiate it, I like it. 8 cooks for 30 hrs YTD, better then I thought for the worst part of winter.

Last edited:
There was an Recteq App update on Android this morning. Just installed and will test.
I just tried the updated app and am glad to say so far it worked flawlessly. I like the new layout and the ability to name each probe. The previous update with a timer is nice. It seems to connect faster and so far not buggy like it was forever. I guess all the complaints finally got them to spend some money on developers to solve the problems. I hope everyone has a good experience like I did.

There was an Recteq App update on Android this morning. Just installed and will test.

Ps. I don't use the graph. Apparently people have had issues with it. Since I don't use the graph it doesn't bother me it does what it's supposed to do. Get to temp and hold it and tell me when the probes say it has reached my temp. It has done that fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back