Am I wrong?

NightHawk

Every Thursday I stay home from work to clean my house. First thing I do is open the doors and turn on my RT700 to extreme smoke. This does 2 things, makes me happy and secondly it's the best deodorizer on the planet. Make my home smell wonderful. My wife is telling me to stop wasting pellets. So.... Do I stop doing this, continued doing this and ignore wife, or get rid of my wife? I'm considering option 3. The benefit is that means when I do cook, more meat for me... Whatcha think???

It is a nice scent so I can see why you would do that.. in NJ I would not dare try this at the moment and this is warm compared to others.

I would think the smell does not stay afterward right? If it did not sure I would want it settling in either.

Keep the wife though if that is the only issue.. they can get costly if you shop for a new model.. Inflation is through the roof so you should have some equity here depending on how many years you already paid into.

In California we use incense, cheaper than running the grill. Marriage is all about compromise.
97875D18-158C-4C5A-B271-07D1244B9FF8.jpeg

I would love to get a newt is a nice scent so I can see why you would do that.. in NJ I would not dare try this at the moment and this is warm compared to others.
I would think the smell does not stay afterward right? If it did not sure I would want it settling in either.

Keep the wife though if that is the only issue.. they can get costly if you shop for a new model.. Inflation is through the roof so you should have some equity here depending on how many years you already paid into.

It is a nice scent so I can see why you would do that.. in NJ I would not dare try this at the moment and this is warm compared to others.

I would love to get a new model, but with bigger air bags

Because I own the company and she works for me... Come to think of it, I need to call the office and make sure she's making my money.. haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back