Am I wrong?

NightHawk

Every Thursday I stay home from work to clean my house. First thing I do is open the doors and turn on my RT700 to extreme smoke. This does 2 things, makes me happy and secondly it's the best deodorizer on the planet. Make my home smell wonderful. My wife is telling me to stop wasting pellets. So.... Do I stop doing this, continued doing this and ignore wife, or get rid of my wife? I'm considering option 3. The benefit is that means when I do cook, more meat for me... Whatcha think???

sdynak

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Matador
It is a nice scent so I can see why you would do that.. in NJ I would not dare try this at the moment and this is warm compared to others.

I would think the smell does not stay afterward right? If it did not sure I would want it settling in either.

Keep the wife though if that is the only issue.. they can get costly if you shop for a new model.. Inflation is through the roof so you should have some equity here depending on how many years you already paid into.

Jigsaw

"I want to play a game"
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. RT-680
In California we use incense, cheaper than running the grill. Marriage is all about compromise. View attachment 14296
Third Eye Love GIF by Trippyogi

NightHawk

I would love to get a newt is a nice scent so I can see why you would do that.. in NJ I would not dare try this at the moment and this is warm compared to others.
I would think the smell does not stay afterward right? If it did not sure I would want it settling in either.

Keep the wife though if that is the only issue.. they can get costly if you shop for a new model.. Inflation is through the roof so you should have some equity here depending on how many years you already paid into.

It is a nice scent so I can see why you would do that.. in NJ I would not dare try this at the moment and this is warm compared to others.

I would love to get a new model, but with bigger air bags

NightHawk

Because I own the company and she works for me... Come to think of it, I need to call the office and make sure she's making my money.. haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.