Bull Aftermarket grill cover for Bull with smoker box.

SweaT-rex

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I've reviewed previous threads on grill covers for the Bull, but haven't seen any recommendations regarding the Bull with the smoker box. Anyone have any recommendations ? I really do not like the Recteq cover. It just doesn't fit well & is cumbersome to remove & put on, despite all of the various recommended techniques.

How long have you had your Bull?

I picked up a Bull a couple weeks ago and the cover that they gave me slips right on with the smokebox. Takes about a minute. Maybe they have redesigned the cover recently?

How long have you had your Bull?

I picked up a Bull a couple weeks ago and the cover that they gave me slips right on with the smokebox. Takes about a minute. Maybe they have redesigned the cover recently?
I bought my Bull about 2 wks ago. My cover is extremely tight & has to be put on & taken off VERY carefully. I actually tore my first cover when removing it the first time. It has extreme tension at the front corner of the controller shelf & the body of the grill. To Recteq's credit, they replaced the cover free without argument. Slipping it over the left horn handle (when facing the grill) is done with much trepidation!

Attachments

• IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 113
Hmmm. Your cover is different than mine. Picked the grill up April 17th.

View attachment 9950
Hmmm. Your cover is different than mine. Picked the grill up April 17th.

View attachment 9950
Interesting! Your grill has the "older" name of "Rec Tec Grills" instead of the new "Recteq" and obviously has a more relaxed & correct fit! I'll bet a new manufacturer is the culprit. Take note Recteq! It "seems" to me that the beltline "seam" needs to have a slightly larger circumference.

I have the older ‘Rec Tec Grills’ cover and it isn’t nearly as relaxed as that one! Mine is nearly two years old and is starting to separate at the corners of the seam. Sure wish it was a more relaxed fit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back