Stampede About to order an RT-590, can’t find competition cart on RecTeq website?

drk

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hi folks,
My PID controlled old warhorse Bradley finally died over the weekend: brisket flared up unexpectedly, melted custom probes and killed the heating element. Time for an RT-590. I am interested in adding the competition cart to my order, but can’t find it on the website, nor have I read anything that suggests it has been discontinued. Has anyone recently ordered one? Do I need to call in the cart order? Seems odd that it is not on the website on the RT-590 grill ordering/parts pages.....Thanks for any help.

They probably just don’t have them in stock. Sometimes they post “Out of Stock” and sometimes they remove them from the site until they come back. You can always order a cart later, they are over $99 so shipping is free either way. If you are military or first responder let them know for a discount on accessories.

I’m curious if the comp cart will have the new branding when it comes back. I ordered the cart for my RT-700 and it still says RECTEC. Not a big deal but my front folding shelf has recteq on it. My personal preference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back