A sale question

Bbqallday80

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
So, in a post I put out earlier this year about my back and selling my 590 I decided to keep it. The past couple of weeks I have learned that I now have developed heart problems. Going through every test there is. I don’t have much energy anymore so I have decided to sale basically all my smokers/grill. I’m not in any other forums so I wanted to ask before I posted is it ok for me to put my Weber kettle 26 and my wsm 22 for sale on the site? I don’t know anywhere else to put it for sale and I know plenty of folks like Weber. Let me know if y’all are ok with this? I really appreciate it everyone.

So, in a post I put out earlier this year about my back and selling my 590 I decided to keep it. The past couple of weeks I have learned that I now have developed heart problems. Going through every test there is. I don’t have much energy anymore so I have decided to sale basically all my smokers/grill. I’m not in any other forums so I wanted to ask before I posted is it ok for me to put my Weber kettle 26 and my wsm 22 for sale on the site? I don’t know anywhere else to put it for sale and I know plenty of folks like Weber. Let me know if y’all are ok with this? I really appreciate it everyone.
To the best of my knowledge that's not a problem. @Mike Has the final say.
I wish you the best!

Having been through a Stress Echo myself, I can understand a little. In my case, things were actually good. I hope the same for you as well. Are you in Georgia ? Even though I'm one of the "new guys", I would not be offended to see your other "offerings". Hang tough...

Having been through a Stress Echo myself, I can understand a little. In my case, things were actually good. I hope the same for you as well. Are you in Georgia ? Even though I'm one of the "new guys", I would not be offended to see your other "offerings". Hang tough...
Yeah, I’m waiting for the results for my echo and artery ct scans, been wearing a monitor for a month. More to come. I’m in Ga near Rec tec actually. I have a Weber 26 and a wsm 22. Both are 5 months old. If all is good with the admin of the site I’m gonna put pics and stuff later today or tomorrow. Appreciate it

I'm smoker and grill rich here, but space for anymore poor. Wish you the best on your test results and going forward. Semper Fi

Got both smokers up for sale in the classified section. Let me know if interested. I appreciate it.

If don't get bites here, easy to do a Craigslist.
Best of luck with your health most importantly !

If don't get bites here, easy to do a Craigslist.
Best of luck with your health most importantly !
I put it on something called offer up. Have you ever heard of that? It’s supposed to be like Craigslist. Appreciate your comment. 🙏🏻

I put it on something called offer up. Have you ever heard of that? It’s supposed to be like Craigslist. Appreciate your comment. 🙏🏻
I have not, but should be able to sell if not asking crazy money. Lot of new buyers may want the warranty aspect in a smoker and I don't believe they are transferable, unless I'm incorrect. I

Another Dawg with back and heart problems. I've had four surgeries on my back and was recently diagnosed with permanently damaged nerve pathways which means I'll just have to live in pain. I had a heart monitor installed after I fainted in 2019 - I got out of a chair too quick. I broke some ribs and my doctor wasn't satisfied with my explanation as to why I fell. Hopefully the monitor will come out this fall. Getting old isn't for sissies!

Are you sure your heart isn't just reacting to the great season the Dawgs had last year? Best of luck to you.

Another Dawg with back and heart problems. I've had four surgeries on my back and was recently diagnosed with permanently damaged nerve pathways which means I'll just have to live in pain. I had a heart monitor installed after I fainted in 2019 - I got out of a chair too quick. I broke some ribs and my doctor wasn't satisfied with my explanation as to why I fell. Hopefully the monitor will come out this fall. Getting old isn't for sissies!

Are you sure your heart isn't just reacting to the great season the Dawgs had last year? Best of luck to you.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I have severe palpitations and heavy chest pain. Ive got a ct of the arteries coming up and then a sleep study. I have 7 of my vertebraes that are busted. My spinal cord is wrapped around my c4 vertebrae which is squeezing all my nerves to death. I have lost all feelings in legs and arm and it will come back but leave again. I hurt everyday I wake up but I know God has a purpose for me being here and I just enjoy my family and live each day to the fullest. It was great to see Ga win though. 👍🏻

Well, I finally had to do it. My 590 is officially up for sale. Even when I sell it I hope if you guys don’t mind me sticking around
Good luck with the sale. No reason not to hang around.

Good luck with the sale. No reason not to hang around.
Let me ask you a question. If you have seen my post on what I’m selling, what is a fair price. I had no idea where to start. Thanks

Let me ask you a question. If you have seen my post on what I’m selling, what is a fair price. I had no idea where to start. Thanks
Yes, I saw the listing. Need to start somewhere, right?

The problem with selling the grill is the warranty isn't transferable. Some folks like having a warranty.

Half of the original purchase price should attract attention if you're willing to take that kind of loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back