Stampede 6 slabs to go with brisket

2Wheeler

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
IMG_8192.jpeg

IMG_8190.jpeg
IMG_8191.jpeg

What temp are you running your cook at? I'm thinking about changing up my temp and time schedule. just curious

What temp are you running your cook at? I'm thinking about changing up my temp and time schedule. just curious
225, but my wife likes them to fall off the bone and I live with her. I like to bite and pull. It’s also the only meat I use time for 3 hour without wrapping, 1 hour wrapped.

I think I'm going to adjust to 250. I have had good luck with the 3-2-1. I like the fall off the bone. I have either had fatty meat or not cooking enough. I'm going to error on the cook time and give that a run tomorrow. Greatest race of the year and I'm getting my cook right!

I don’t think this counts as hot n fast but an hour on low and then 270, spritzing every thirty or so gets good results in 4 hours total. Not FOB but you can definitely end up with clean bones. It all pulls off the bone with a nice tug. (Geez I feel a @C. Keeper response incoming)

I don’t think this counts as hot n fast but an hour on low and then 270, spritzing every thirty or so gets good results in 4 hours total. Not FOB but you can definitely end up with clean bones. It all pulls off the bone with a nice tug. (Geez I feel a @C. Keeper response incoming)
Nope, not me! Tugging on meat causes blindness

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back