Stampede 590, Wait or Other

Debating on the bullseye as well but due to the space where we currently live may just settle for a bull. From what I gather a grill like the 590 going on sale with just a straight big discount is pretty rare. Does anyone think a new 590 model may be coming? Not sure how often they reiterate since I am new to RT.
I was wondering the same thing, are they coming out with a replacement for the RT590, i.e. RT1050 similar to the RT1250? It's very rare for RT to offer a $100 discount, usually, they offer some type of bundle at a bargain. Last year they were offering 50% off a comp cart with 590 purchase, then black friday, they offered a free comp cart with 590 purchase.

Finally got the 590 yesterday and did the burn in. Now I cannot wait to use it for real. I will say I am impressed with build quality. WIFI worked flawlessly.
Only one small issue, although wrapped both legs (hopper side) had small scuff marks on them. Called RT CS and asked for some touch up paint no questions were asked. They are awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back