Stampede 590 Cover & Comp Cart

Yes it does, keep in mind the cover is a tight fit regardless of what base it’s is on. Takes a bit to wiggle it on and off.

Does the cover fit with both folding front shelf and competition cart?

With how the shelf looks to fold down I am assuming this shouldn't be an issue. I was more concerned about the straps that the cover has being large enough to fit and secure around the Comp Cart. I have the grill, cart, shelf, cover and weather vents all on order. I can report back on how it all fits when it arrives, super excited!

I have a 700 instead of a 590, but I can’t imagine a scenario where I would need to use the straps that comes on the cover. It’s not going anywhere!

Any of y'all have assembly directions for a RT-590 Competition cart? Got my 590 and cart today and assembly directions for the 590 are easy to find on website but can't find the directions for the comp cart.

Probably could figure it out but would be easier if I had an idea what I was doing.

Yes it does, keep in mind the cover is a tight fit regardless of what base it’s is on. Takes a bit to wiggle it on and off.
I wonder if some of the RT 590 covers are different dimensions (different suppliers?). mine fits over quite easily - just have to watch out it doesn't catch on the handles. It takes only few seconds to throw it on. but I start with the pellet hopper side - much easier than other ways.

Any of y'all have assembly directions for a RT-590 Competition cart? Got my 590 and cart today and assembly directions for the 590 are easy to find on website but can't find the directions for the comp cart.

Probably could figure it out but would be easier if I had an idea what I was doing.
I've never seen printable directions for the comp cart, but there are assembly videos on the RT website ( https://www.recteq.com/rt-590-support ) and YouTube that show the basics for how to assemble the cart and the shelf. That was at least enough to get me headed in the right direction, so hopefully you'll have no trouble putting it together.

There is a video on Rec Tec YouTube page

Let me see if I can attach the PDF of the cart instructions here. They are for the Bull, but there was not a CC for the 590 back then. I would expect the instructions are the same for both grills.

Attachments

• CompetitionCart(RT-CC)manual.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 113
I wonder if some of the RT 590 covers are different dimensions (different suppliers?). mine fits over quite easily - just have to watch out it doesn't catch on the handles. It takes only few seconds to throw it on. but I start with the pellet hopper side - much easier than other ways.

Ditto, based on the comments here, I was expecting the cover to be a PITA to put on and take off. This cover fits very well, not too snug at all and no effort to remove. They must have changed covers at some point because the cover I got with my 590 in Dec fits the smoker on the comp cart even with my custom made large front shelf. I can even leave the grease bucket attached on the side and its still minimal effort. My Weber is a bigger PITA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back