50% off comp cart

Sdyork

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I just bought my 700 less than a month ago and only got 20% off accessories including the competition cart...
Am I just out of luck for the other 30% on the cart or should I say something??
The competition card is now 50% off when you buy the 700.
any thoughts?

Not sure on that one? You could always call customer service and request another discount. It certainly won't hurt to ask. I purchased my 700 yesterday and while I certainly don't need the competition cart, I did buy it at the 50% discount. One person on another thread told me "I'll never regret buying it".

Not sure on that one? You could always call customer service and request another discount. It certainly won't hurt to ask. I purchased my 700 yesterday and while I certainly don't need the competition cart, I did buy it at the 50% discount. One person on another thread told me "I'll never regret buying it".
The competition Cart is awesome… I don’t regret buying it and I was grateful for the 20% but when it gets delivered and then they offer 50% right after it kind of like makes me wonder if the grill will be next and could’ve saved 50% or something on that as well.

If you think you really want/need it you can't get a yes if you don't ask. And asking here is a waste of time since nobody here has authority to grant.

If you think you really want/need it you can't get a yes if you don't ask. And asking here is a waste of time since nobody here has authority to grant.
Wasn’t askingmy friend...
Jus a thought from a different perspective is what I was after.
Since the 20% off all accessories is no longer in effect and only the 50% off the comp cart is, I saved more money over all is what customer service told me.
No harm no foul... all good
Bottom line Rec Tec is awesome!
Love the grill..rt700 and comp cart with shelf and grill grates and flat top!
I hope y’all enjoy yours as well!

They will only give you 50% off because they will combine the shipping with the Grill on the same pallet. If you ask after it's already shipped then according to Ray on Facebook, they will give you 100 dollars off the cart.

If you can get 50% off of the comp cart.. Do not turn around,pass GO or anything else "JUST DO IT" My comp cart makes moving my 700 just like
Dancing" when I move it around my patio....MY 700 has a Cooking place for windy days-cold days-storage -Super hot days and party days...

If you can get 50% off of the comp cart.. Do not turn around,pass GO or anything else "JUST DO IT" My comp cart makes moving my 700 just like
Dancing" when I move it around my patio....MY 700 has a Cooking place for windy days-cold days-storage -Super hot days and party days...
I already have it and I love it!
All good and rectec is awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back