Trailblazer 340 size

hoosier16

I'm going to get a new grill but am struggling about size. While I'd love the Bull, I don't know that I'd ever take advantage of the size. Mostly, I'm smoking for myself and occasionally my wife or daughter. I currently have a cookshack electric but would really like a Rec tec pellet. I'm thinking it makes more sense to get a 340 over the Bull, just because I will never use the Bull space ( or rarely). Can you cook a turkey on the 340? I like the idea of the 340 being portable - tailgating, vacation, . . . But, if the portability id overrated, it doesn't make much sense.

I'd like to hear from some 340 owners who have used the portability benefits as well as the max capacity of the grill. How many racks can you get in (with rib racks)? How many 8 lb pork shoulders? Just curious.

@hoosier16 sounds like the RecTec Trailblazer would be a perfect fit for you. The RecTec Trailblazer will easily fit a turkey in it without issue.

Being it's just you and maybe 2-3 other people I would agree no need to spend the extra money on the much larger space that you most likely will never use.

Here is a short video of a turkey in a Trailblazer:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back