Trailblazer 340 arrived today

Thanks. Maybe Rec Tec is going to change the preset to 3.0 or 3.5. Wonder if they change it based on what part of the country the grill goes to! No telling. I should get my Stampede next week and will check it too.
I pretty sure Rec Tec doesn't set the minimum feed rate on any of the grills when they ship it to the location It's going to. Its's very easy for the end user to set it to what works for them.

I pretty sure Rec Tec doesn't set the minimum feed rate on any of the grills when they ship it to the location It's going to. Its's very easy for the end user to set it to what works for them.
I think you are correct. But I wonder why @ol' stonebreaker's was set on 3.0 and @marmadmax's was set on 3.5!

I sealed my 340 with lava rock ended up tearing off the top and sides do to not sealing the bottom I left alone I got about half the seal off which worked perfect now no smoke and no dripping grease at lid bottom

My first post! Anyways getting back to shipping, my 340 came in damaged as well from UPS. My 340 came in yesterday and the guy that made the delivery was a UPS subcontractor and the shipping box looked like it through holy hell. So I assembled the unit and noticed the door was bent and one of the horn hand holds was scratched. I emailed Rec Tec a bunch of pictures of the damage and they have already made it right. Right now after my brief interaction with Rec Tec CS I am so glad I made my purchase with Rec Tec.

The CS said I was actually real nice and he said some people go crazy on him. The guy was cool and threw in a cover along with my new cover. I told him all I want is a replacement cover, but thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back