2021 Holiday Sales Thread

Hilbe

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
Is there usually or will there be a 2021 Holiday season sales thread? Black Friday, Christmas, etc? I'm talking grills, grill accessories, etc.

I would love to post to it, but I don't want to get flagged for spam :). Running a sale on everything.

Is there usually or will there be a 2021 Holiday season sales thread? Black Friday, Christmas, etc? I'm talking grills, grill accessories, etc.

I would love to post to it, but I don't want to get flagged for spam :). Running a sale on everything.
Forum member discount code?

I really hate bundles. I've not once been glad I bought a bundle.
72837905.jpg

I really hate bundles. I've not once been glad I bought a bundle.
I hear that but when I got my RecTeq Bull, they weren't even doing that.....so progress I guess?

I paid for everything ala carte when I got mine. With the exception that my dad and I got ours together and I talked customer service into free grill covers for my dad and I.

This spring will be 3 years with my RecTeq Bull and I still love it!

I remember when I bought my RT a year or more ago and you'd see posts on here all the time "does Rectec run sales". Answer was always NO. Now it's like "what's the upcoming Recteq sale?".

I remember when I bought my RT a year or more ago and you'd see posts on here all the time "does Rectec run sales". Answer was always NO. Now it's like "what's the upcoming Recteq sale?".
The key here @Hilbe , bundle, Bundle, bundle. :LOL:

I bought a bull last year on Black Friday that included a free matador. I put the matador together and still haven’t used it. I need to get on that. The bull gets used at least 2-3 times a week though so that’s good at least.

Well....there is a first for everything. $50 off on the Bullseye right now, that's a great deal! Looks like the bigger grills are not on sale but still....progress!

Not looking good for pellet sales this year. All the "farm" type stores around me already have their BF ads out and no one has pellets on sale. I was hoping they would get down to $5 like last year. I haven't seen Rural Kings' ad yet but it doesn't do me any good anyway. It would be a 500 mile trip for me. In a sequoia getting 14mpg, it would be a net loss unless I bought a couple of pallets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back