2020 Amazon Prime Day Deals, post them here!

Mike

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Amazon Prime "Day" starts tomorrow and takes place over 2 days, from Oct 13th thru 14th.

I'll be looking out for any good outdoor living (mostly furniture for my needs) and grilling accessories going on sale.

If you find any good deals from Prime day that others here on recteqforum might enjoy, please post them HERE!

As part of the Amazon Prime Day run up, Amazon has a number of limited special offers and trials running:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99/month.

Audible Plus 30 Day Free Trial.

Amazon Music Unlimited for 4 months for $0.99.

@bfletcher it doesn't have to be about smoking. If it's a good deal, by all means please share!

I have the ecobee myself and have been very happy with it. Seems kinda crazy to say given it's just a thermostat. haha :D

Amazon Prime "Day" starts tomorrow and takes place over 2 days, from Oct 13th thru 14th.

I'll be looking out for any good outdoor living (mostly furniture for my needs) and grilling accessories going on sale.

If you find any good deals from Prime day that others here on recteqforum might enjoy, please post them HERE!

As part of the Amazon Prime Day run up, Amazon has a number of limited special offers and trials running:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99/month.

Audible Plus 30 Day Free Trial.

Amazon Music Unlimited for 4 months for $0.99.
That Amazon Prime deal for $5.99 is only for those with an EBT or Medicaid card.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back