1st Use...Dang this is a nice grill!

Raddad

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
I used my new 590 for the first time this weekend, and my goodness I am impressed! I put two butts on at night and slept like a baby while they smoked. Turned the grill down from 50 miles away the next morning because the smaller butt got done first. Took the first butt off, turned up the temp for the larger butt, and was able to turn it back off while boating on the lake when the 2nd butt finished. Both turned out great using the recteq pellets. I am very pleased with this purchase!

Oh yes! I know how you feeling. Sleeping while a butt or brisket is cooking is amazing! I have literally cooked a perfect brisket and only opened the grill 3 times - once to put it on once to wrap in butcher paper and lastly to take it off.

Congratulations. I am hopeful that you and your cooking experiences are as good or better than mine. It’s amazing how easy it is to reconnect and socialize with family and friends during a barbecue or cook out instead of tending to the old stick burners or charcoal grills we grew up with. Our parents must have had a lot more patience than we have. I wish RecTeq designed the autopilot module for cars. There might be fewer accidents.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back