Bull 1st RecTeq 700

Welcome, and congrats! Shipping times will of course depend on where you are located, but recteq is pretty good about getting them out the door quickly*. I get the impression that most of the larger grills ship UPS Freight, so the closer you are to one of their freight terminals the faster you should see it.

* The Bullseyes don’t all leave recteq HQ as quickly, as they sell thousands of them within minutes of being available for sale. This should not be a problem with the Bull.

Welcome, and congrats! Shipping times will of course depend on where you are located, but recteq is pretty good about getting them out the door quickly*. I get the impression that most of the larger grills ship UPS Freight, so the closer you are to one of their freight terminals the faster you should see it.

* The Bullseyes don’t all leave recteq HQ as quickly, as they sell thousands of them within minutes of being available for sale. This should not be a problem with the Bull.
Off topic, but what is a "Premium Member"?

Awesome good to hear! Yeah I’m in norther New Mexico. From what I’ve gathered it will be about a week and a half! Still quick but I can’t wait to smoke on this lol

My Stampede came to SW Ohio in about a week via LTL, and then a couple of days for the last-mile (smaller truck) carrier to schedule delivery.

I ordered mine on the 15th, it shipped on the 17th and it's supposed to be here for a scheduled freight delivery today. I'm pretty impressed on how fast they got it out the door.

I drove down to get mine two weeks ago and have smoked crab legs, pork shoulder, and revere seared tomahawks! Loving it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back