1st experience with Rec Teq Customer Service

big rigg

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
This is my first post to this forum, but I have read many post that tell how great the customer service experience is. I ordered my very first pellet grill/Rec Teq (RT700) on April 27th and it was shipped the very next day. I was amazed and excited that the process was that fast and it was on it's way to North Dakota that quickly. I have been watching the LTL carrier website and it made it to Atlanta and sit for a few days, then shipped to Nashville and set a few day, then put back on trailer for Atlanta, and I am not going to lie I got a little frustrated. After 11 days and pending graduation cooks I tried to call the carrier but they were not open, so as a hail Mary I called the customer service #. I talked with Christian and he was AMAZING, even though he really couldn't do much today. I haven't even received my grill yet and the level care and enthusiasm is amazing, I am sure I have made the right decision to purchase a RecTeq.

Hopefully they can apply some leverage to the carrier with future shipments as an incentive, but transportation for the past several months has been a mess across the board. I recently sent a package to my sister in SoCal via USPS "Priority". I watched the tracking for a week as the package made a big tour around the state of Texas before finally turning West on the eighth day. I could probably tell 6-7 more as we ship a fair bit through my bride's business, but it would just be MOS.

I had a issue and called and spoke to Adam. He was outstanding. Professional, polite and competent. Customer service is great. I love by Rt 700!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back