Bullseye 1st cook on bullseye unsuccessful

Bradman

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
My bullseye wouldn’t hold a consistent temp. I started it up and set it to 225. It stayed there for a little while, then it when up to around 400. Then it would cool itself down to the 120’s before heating back up to 350-500 and repeat the whole process. It teeter tottered all day. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Assuming it's a new grill. Call RT Customer Service in the morning. Sounds like you might have a bad controller. Also, double check that the cable that plugs into the controller is properly/tightly seated

My bullseye would hold a consistent temp. I started it up and set it to 225. It stayed there for a little while, then it when up to around 400. Then it would cool itself down to the 120’s before heating back up to 350-500 and repeat the whole process. It teeter tottered all day. What am I doing wrong?
You didn't mention anything about your initial burn-in?
Grills owned indicates a Bull??

Last edited:
You didn't mention anything about your initial burn-in?
Grills owned indicates a Bull??
I have a bullseye, I did that when created my profile. Now I can‘t figure out how to change it. I did howev fix my problems. I changed the auger speed to 7.0 and now it seems to be working how it’s supposed to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back