Bull šŸ— BBQ šŸ„© influencers

fullhouse32

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
There are some great influencers out there on the interweb šŸ˜‚
I wanted to see whoā€™s have an impact out there?

I learn and refer to the following:
Aaron Franklin

Malcom Reed
has a great App

now I included
Jeremy Yoder

Sometimes-
Heath Riles

Not a fan of-
Steven Raichlen

I would LIKE to see RTā€™s Chef Greg and the gang have something like Malcomā€™s App. Something we all can get behind and support.
It just makes the learning easier and fun.

I would add Matt at Meat Church to the list. I actually like what Steven Raichlen does, with respect to knowledge, flavors, and innovation, but I find him difficult to watch. Just curious, but what does Malcom Reed do on his app that is special?

@Greg Jones its more the info on the app. Easy to get what Iā€™m looking for.
I go there to see how to do a recipe.
For Malcom Reed itā€™s his delivery of the info.

Having that info like that delivered by Aaron Franklin would be money.

I watch or read pretty much all of the folks listed so far. One not mentioned here yet is Hey Grill Hey. Suzy has a lot of good videos. Every one of her recipes that Iā€™ve tried turns out great.
I like T-Roy but man he can take a 15 minute video and turn it into 30 minutes so easily.

I have seen Hey Grill Hey. I watched Suzy for my Picanha - see this is why Apps are great. they stay in front of you and they are easy to pullup.

Recently Iā€™ve also been enjoying watching Harry Soo, who really knows his stuff. I donā€™t know how much, if at all, he competes these days but the Awards page on his site shows in years past one world championship after another from all over the globe.
In one of his videos (Harry Soo) he uses both butcher paper and foil on the same brisket. I tried it for giggles but didn't see any difference in cook?

Recently Iā€™ve also been enjoying watching Harry Soo, who really knows his stuff. I donā€™t know how much, if at all, he competes these days but the Awards page on his site shows in years past one world championship after another from all over the globe.
Harry Soo has a bunch videos that are worth watching. He will also answer questions, if you post in the comments. I've asked him a couple questions regarding his techniques, and he always answered.

I get a lot of good info off amazingribs.com. Meathead gets into s lot of the science behind good 'cue and also reviews a lot of gear.

If you win that cast iron skillet youā€™ll definitely want to watch Kent Rollins. The cowboy knows his cast iron.
Pitmaster X can be entertaining, but I saw him tank a brisket cook once. It was dry and not overly tender. He tried to lay a slice over the back of his slicing knife and it wouldnā€™t drape down the sides. He quickly removed it and didnā€™t have the sense to edit that clip out. I still watch him once in a while, but that video was not a clinic in brisket!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back